Our fees are set in compliance with the applicable rules specific to our trade.
In particular, the amount of fees invoiced by a lawyer reflects:
- the total time spent on the case,
- the legal research involved,
- the nature and complexity of the case,
- the value of the case,
- the burden of costs and expenses incurred by the law firm,
- the lawyer's reputation, qualifications, seniority, experience and speciality certificate(s),
- financial or other advantages gained by the lawyer for the client's benefit,
- the client's situation.
The amount of our fees will be discussed during your first meeting with Me Nasser MERABET and framed in a prior fee quotation including a short mission statement and a list of agreed work items (along with a detailed fee structure).